Foundation MamaWatoto organized on October 12, 2007 a workshop on the psychological maltreatment of women. The aim of this workshop was to highlight the causes, dangers and possible solutions of psychological abuse of women.The following topics were also treated with a discussion by the audience to attract:
• What is domestic violence and what are the causes?
• What is the role of men?
• What are the effects on the individual and the community?
• Respect for each other.
• Cross-cultural knowledge.
• Good communication
• Recognize and respect differences.
• Importance of a good education.